Thursday, January 24, 2013

23andMe Results Are In!

I almost hyperventilated with anticipation last night while reading an email from 23andMe about my DNA test results.  "Your 23andMe results are now available!!"  I had visions of new cousins dancing in my head, so imagine my disappointment when I logged in and found out that my Relative Finder results are still being calculated, and will take another week to complete.  Considering they sent me an email last week stating the results would be delayed until mid-February, I'm OK with waiting another week for this exciting new information.  I'm also waiting for my husband's test results to come in.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. So ... Did you ever get your results? I am trying to decide which DNA service to use. How did you decide to use 23andMe instead of FamilyTreeDNA or Ancestry's service?

    ReplyDelete